" Believe yourself than others that is your success-fulness"

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Summary of My Opinion for International Conference on Buddhist studies at Chulalongkorn University


Summary of My Opinion for International Conference on Buddhist studies at Chulalongkorn University
6-7 January 2012
The Faculty of Arts and
The Institute of Thai Studies

Chulalongkorn-EFEO International Conference on Buddhist Studies opening ceremony where I presented as a listener together with my classmates. I wanna say that really grateful to our teacher Don People for giving duty to us to attend International Conference.
This EFEO International Conference has been a very incredible maintain until over one hundred years that was really surprised to me.  According to Princess Maha Chakri Sindhorn  opening speech “The Ecole francaise d’ Extreme-Orient (EFEO) has contributed to Buddhist and Thai Studies for over one hundred years, and it regularly joins Chulalongkorn University in academic activities. I am happy that the two institutions have come together to hold this conference, which will be a significant contribution to the field of Buddhist studies both in Thailand and internationally.” She said.
Wow! Really! That is really possible to be helpful for Buddhism in the future. As you know this Chularlongkorn University is one of the greatest one in the Asia. It is more possible to be interesting to educated people whatever University did to improve their activities. Needless to say if educative people interest more about task carried out that is possibly to be a significant contribution to Buddhists in internationally.
For me, I also appreciative their conference for doing that very long time ago handing down until now.  Most of distinguish scholars did presentation But I didn’t understand more probably some scholars English speaking. May be I didn’t do interesting their speeches at that time. One of a scholar, Jacques Leider speech was good and clear when he presented that I like him. However, I did present about three hours at afternoon and I went back to our university early. Anyway, that kind of conference is very good and essential for Buddhist people in order to maintain and promote Buddhism in the future and should do more like thus conference not only one place but also any others places around the world.
Vamsapala
ID; 5301201125
1/12/2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India